Since smart homes and automation are progressing, gadgets are becoming smarter by the day. Following the suit, just recently Lenovo launched a new ThinkSmart One Smart Collaboration bar at Infocomm 2022 in Las Vegas.
When you look at it, the bar just looks quite ordinary but it is not ordinary in any way. In fact, the new ThinkSmart One all-in-one (AIO) bar is one of a kind smart bar with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and it is powered by the 11th Gen Intel Core processor with vPro technology.
Lenovo has made it for use in small and medium meeting rooms and office spaces where people need a sound bar that can also support collaboration.
This device supports all of the major video conferencing apps like Microsoft Teams, and Zoom Rooms to make it easy for team members to collaborate. For a next-level audio experience, this device comes with eight microphone arrays with echo and noise cancellation.
When combined with 15-Watt stereo speakers, this bar can truly deliver a remarkable sound experience. On top of that, it also has an integrated high-resolution camera with a wide field of view. Overall, this just bar is just an excellent device for a complete audio-visual experience.
Let’s see some of the basic specifications of this Lenovo ThinkSmart One:
- This device comes with an advanced Intel Core i5-1145G7E IoTG vPro Processor. You get Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system. The device has 8GB of DDR4 RAM and 256GB of fast SSD storage. For graphics performance, this device has integrated Intel graphics on board.
- The device has a stunning control board with a 10.1-inch 10-point touch display with 1280×800 resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio.
- Now, let’s talk about the audio equipment on this smart bar. So the new ThinkSmart One has a stereo speaker setup with 15-watt typical power output. Then there are eight mics on the bar covering 180 degrees and it also comes with echo and noise cancellation.
- The device also has an FHD camera with 100-degree horizontal FOV, 68-degree vertical FOV, and 125-degree diagonal FOV.
- If we talk about the security feature then this one comes with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise security and Intel vPro security which are quite advanced security systems. The device also has Wi-Fi 2x2AX for wireless LAN connectivity.
- Now let’s talk about the ports on this device, it has two ports for HDMI output and a port for HDMI input. Then there are two USB Type-A ports and two USB Type-C ports. Then it also has an RJ45 (POE) with an indicator LED and an RJ45 (vPro) with an indicator LED.
- ThinkSmart One comes with ThinkSmart Manager which allows users to seamlessly install, manage and customize the device.
The new ThinkSmart One All-in-One collaboration bar helps to provide the best and most flexible audio-visual experience as it is simple to install with a wall-mount option. Then it is also easy to use as it comes with a separate touch screen controller.
There are a lot of ports on the bar including HDMI ports for both input and output, and USB ports the best thing is that this device has two RJ45 ports and one of the ports has Power over Ethernet (PoE) which makes this device more adaptable.
This is a true AIO bar as it has eight mics for covering a wide area. Then it has stereo speakers for best quality sound and there is also an FHD camera with a 100-degree horizontal field-of-view. Overall, it provides you with a solid range of operations.
Lenovo provides users with a controller in the box and then there is also ThinkSmart Manager which makes it easy to manage the bar remotely.
For users who want to see the device in action, the showcase for the device will take place at InfoComm 2022 from June 8 to 10. The event will be taking place in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, West Hall, booth W2623.
Lenovo ThinkSmart One will be launched for the customers at the beginning of October this year and the price for the product will be USD 2599. If you are a person who conducts a lot of meetings, this is a product you should check out.