HP is a top brand when it comes to printers and that is why it brings a lot of new innovations in the printing world. This time, HP aims to provide High-Quality and Low-Cost printing solutions for small businesses with the launch of HP LasterJet Tank MFP 2600s.
Small businesses often face the challenge of deciding which type of printer to get because they have limited resources to invest. With the industry’s first cartridge-free Laster Tank printer, this might not be a big issue for small businesses.
HP’s LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s comes packed with business-ready features that can provide sustainable printing solutions which are also mess-free.
The HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s is the first of its kind in many ways. Here are some of the key highlights of this printer:
- It supports a toner refill system which makes it tidy to keep in an office space. The refill takes just about 15 seconds.
- A single refill can print up to 5,000 pages easily.
- With this printer, users get the LaserJet printing experience with high-quality prints while also getting low per-page costs.
- This printer comes with HP Tiner Reload Kit which can save up to 90% waste as per HP.
- The imaging drum is durable and can operate lifelong without being replaced.
- It comes with duplex printing and users can get support for 40-sheet auto document feed.
With such cost-efficient features and high-quality printing, the LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s is an ideal printer for entrepreneurs and small business owners who want reliable, cost-efficient printing.
HP is working to create better printing solutions because small and medium-sized businesses are growing continuously over the past few years and will continue to do so. That is why it is essential to evolve as per the market demands.
The HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s comes with automatic duplex printing, a 40-sheet automatic document feed support. It can easily serve the needs for high-volume printing for any small or medium business.
As per HP, the imaging drum can easily last for about 50,000 prints which is quite durable when it comes to printing. This makes the printer ideal for everyday use.
For seamless connectivity, employees can use the HP Smart app. Using the app, employees can print remorselessly just using their smartphones. Users can also access advanced scanning features using Smart Advance. For enhanced security, HP has added HP Wolf Essential which protects your sensitive data.
Here are some of the top features of the HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s:
- HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s is the only cartridge-free laster printer in the industry as of now.
- The toner refill just takes about 15 seconds to refill.
- Users can print up to 5000 pages with the Orginal HP Toner that comes pre-filled
- On top of that, users can also save on refills by using the HP Toner Reload Kit which gives ultra-high yield.
- The HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s is highly sustainable as it has Energy Star certification and Epeat Silver designation.
- HP says that the Toner Reload Kit can save up to 90% of waste.
- The tank design is well-optimized and 17% smaller.
- It has a two-sided printing imaging drum.
- Users can get double-sided printing at faster speeds because of the 40-sheet automatic document feeder.
So that was all about the HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s. It is the industry’s first cartridge-free laster tank printer and is made for small businesses to get high-quality prints at low costs. The pricing and availability information about the printer are not available yet. What do you think about this new printer? If you have a small business, would you buy it? Do let us know in the comments