The world is quickly adapting to the hybrid workflow as more and more companies and organizations are now allowing people to work remotely. This has sparked a new trend where companies are now launching powerful laptops and workstations specially made for hybrid workflow.
Following the trend, Dell has also launched some new laptops. The new laptops include the new Dell Latitude 9330 and along with that, Dell has also announced three new laptops under the Precision series: the Precision 5470 Anniversary Edition, Precision 7670, and Precision 7770. Along with that, Dell has also launched a new Lifecycle Hub.
The very first laptop from the exciting announcement from Dell is the new Latitude 9330 and it is a 2-in-1 laptop. Dell has specially made this laptop to be perfect for the modern hybrid workflow.
Let’s look at some of the key highlights of this laptop:
- It comes with a 13-inch screen that has a 16:10 InfinityEdge display. According to Dell, this is the thinnest laptop in their Latitude series of laptops. Such a small form factor makes it perfect for carrying around and users can work with it anywhere.
- It comes with a collaboration touchpad. This means you get some shortcut buttons to mute, unmute, share screen, and turn on/off video right on the trackpad.
- There is also an FHD webcam that has both RGB and IR cameras to give you the best video calling experience.
- For some users, it might not matter as much but Dell is committed to using sustainable materials to make these laptops more environmentally friendly.
- There are Intelligent Privacy features with this laptop. The laptop hides the information on your screen if it detects an onlooker and if you look away from the screen, the screen dims saving the battery as well.
- The new Latitude 9330 comes with the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors.
- For enhanced connectivity, the laptop comes with WiFi 6E, 4G LTE, or 5G support which is quite good.
Dell Precision Series
Last month Dell launched the Precision 5470 laptop and now they are expanding the precision lineup by adding two more laptops to the series: Precision 7670 and Precision 7770. Along with that, they have also launched Precision 5470 25th Anniversary Edition which is available in a bold cobalt blue color to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Dell.
First, let’s talk about the new Precision 7670. This is a 16-inch laptop and comes in two chassis options. The two options are thin and performance. Based on your usage, you can choose between the two options.
Both Precision 7670 and Precision 7770 come with the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors all the way up to i9 processors. That’s not all, the also comes with Intel vPro. In terms of graphics, these laptops come with new 16GB NVIDIA RTX A5500 graphics. Not only that, these laptops can have an insane amount of memory, up to 128GB of DDR5 RAM.
Dell is giving a lot of options in terms of memory, storage, and screen type. There is a new OLED UHD+ screen option with a touch panel available for these laptops.
Another unique thing about these new laptops is that they are the first ones to come with Dell-patented form factor for DDR5 memory called CAMM (Compression Attached Memory Module). As per Dell, the CAMM technology enables them to reduce the size of the chassis without making any compromise in terms of performance.
Other than that, you also get all the security and safety features on these laptops including FIPS-certified fingerprint readers, and an IR camera.
Dell mentions that the new Latitude 9330 laptops are going to be available in FYQ2 and the pricing information will be revealed soon. The Precision series will also be available across the world in FYQ2 but the Precision 5470 Anniversary Edition will only be available in the US. The pricing information for these will also be revealed by Dell soon.