Jabra has specifically designed its new headset Evolve2 75 for a more flexible and productive hybrid working, the first among the Evolve range, offering fully adjustable Jabra Advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC).
The new headset brings innovative solutions for a hybrid working model – working from home and office, exclusively engineered to induce simplicity in flexible working, bringing more productivity.
The latest research of Jabra on the hybrid working model reveals interesting results, showing that 85% of workers said that they excel more at work with better audio, video, and connectivity.
Emphasizing such data, the new Evolve2 75 aims to put forward increased flexibility, comfort, and collaboration, featuring improved sound quality and further comfort for those with a dynamic working environment.
Jabra strives to deliver crystal clear audio during calls and pitch-perfect music with maximum flexibility and increased concentration in every environment.
Advanced capabilities of Evolve2 75
The Evolve2 75 is the first of Jabra’s Evolve series to introduce fully adjustable noise cancellation technology (ANC), enabling users to control the background noise. It features a ‘Hear through’ button, allowing users to turn back into the surrounding sounds whenever necessary, without taking the headset off.
With customizable My Sound and Equalizer adjustment settings, the hearing profiles can be personalized for music optimization, suiting to the dynamic needs of users, available through the Sound+ app plus Jabra direct on Pcs and mobiles.
The headset also features a mute and auto-answer enabled microphone boom arm, which is 33% shorter than previous designs, providing users with more flexibility and enhanced sound quality. The boom arm is also intended to meet the stringent requirements of Microsoft Open Office under beta mode.
It is also effective in cutting out ambient sound in loud, open spaces and features a discreet mode, enabling the folding of the boom arm during quality calls.
Jabra has also added extra benefits of better connectivity in any platform. The headset offers data capturing capabilities allowing IT departments to make informed decisions and rectify any problematic issue. The Xpress software allows overseeing deployment and firmware updates with remote management.
It provides a 30m wireless coverage and dual connectivity to gadgets, promising increased freedom of movement without compromising calling sound quality. Its extended battery life powered by fast-charging and advanced charge and talk technology eases calling from anywhere, anytime.
Exclusive features and specifications
The latest Evolve2 75 headset of the Jabra Evolve series offers advanced and exclusive features to users, revitalizing the calling experience for a more flexible hybrid workplace.
- The Adjustable Jabra Advanced ANC, providing an additional 26% noise cancellation feature with a dedicated chipset and the latest Dual foam technology
- A 33% shorter hide-away microphone boom arm, in compliance with premium Microsoft Open Office requirements
- 8 microphone technology with superior and crystal clear audio quality in calls
- High calling quality in a discreet mode, with a retracted boom arm, or in performance mode with a fully down boom arm
- Certified for major UC platforms offering a 30m wireless coverage, with the dual connectivity feature
- Dedicated Teams button, added with an integrated 360° busy light
- Extended battery life offering 36h music time and 24h talk time, with Google fast pairing services exclusively for Android phones.
- The 40mm speakers and AAC Codecs deliver powerful music, with personalization and management powered by Jabra Direct, Jabra Sound+, and Xpress.
The Evolve2 75 headset is not simply a new headset featuring modern technologies but sets a new standard for the best audio experiences.
With its powerful dual foam technology, improved headband, and a comfortable, robust design, the Jabra Evolve2 75 ensures incredible noise insulation, delivering an exceptional audio experience that “feels good as it sounds.” The headset is made available from October 15th at MSRP €329/$349 at selected retailers and comes in two colors – Black and Beige.